The Casino Maltese is a social club created in 1852.
The premises it occupies were originally built by the Knights of Saint John of Jerusalem, Rhodes and Malta in the seventeenth century and used as the accounting branch of their Treasury.
The exclusive Casino Maltese has hosted royalty and prominent personalities in this historic building that the Club has transformed into a truly outstanding venue.
The large entrance hall leads to a majestic staircase that branches off into two. The spacious landing on the first floor leads to the two main reception areas: The Ballroom and the Presidents Room. Beyond the Ballroom lie the Dining Room, overlooking St George’s Square and the smaller Princess Room so named after the visit to the club of Queen Elizabeth II when she was still a princess.
The Club's Statute (updated in March 2018) click here: Club Statute